SFT – FLASH 100 Digital Pump
- Prime purge valve
- Pressure monitoring
- Autoprime™ one button toggles flow rate to maximum for rapid solvent change
- Front panel flow adjustment: 0.1 ml/min. increments
- Digital stepper motor design prevents flow rate drift over time and temperature.
The SFT-Flash 100 Pump has been designed specifically for Flash Chromatography applications. The unit provides a wide range of flow rates and consistent performance to minimize the potential for column damage.
The SFT-Flash 100 offers easy solvent changeover and priming capability. In addition, the unit provides accurate and predictable flow characteristics over the available pressure range.
The use of modern digital stepper motor technology provides the performance of the most expensive pumps at an exceptional value. The pump includes a 1-year warranty.
In addition to the proven reliability, the Autoflush™ piston wash and easy seal change procedures keep maintenance costs low.
All SFT pumps include a 1-year warranty.
|Flow rates||0.1 – 100.0 ml/min.|
|Pressure||0 – 500 psi|
|Pulsation||+/ – 4% @ 50mL/min. and 250 psi|
|Pressure||Zero Offset +/ – 2 psi|
|Flow Accuracy||+/ – 2%|
|Flow Precision||0.5% RSD|
|Dimensions||5.5″ H x 10.5″ W x 17.5″ D (14 x 26 x 44.5 cm)|
|Weight||13.6 lbs. (30 kg)|
- Run/stop inputs (5 volt TTL type)
- 0 to 10 volt, 0 to 10 kHz flow rate control input
- RS-232 serial communications port for complete control and status monitoring
|F40PFX01||SFT-Flash 100 Pump, self-flush, 0.1-100 ml/min., PEEK, with transducer and external control|
|F40SFX01||SFT-Flash 100 Pump, self-flush, 0.1-100 ml/min., SS, with transducer and external control|