SFT FLASH 150 Binary Gradient High Flow Pump
For Flash Chromatography and Purification
- Two single head rapid refill pumps for high flow
- Ceramic pistons and high performance UHMWPE, HPLC-grade seals
- Ruby ball/sapphire seat check valves
- Universal voltage input: 90–260 Vac / 50–60 Hz
- Flow calibration (CAL) can be set for individual solvents
- Repeatable flows and no loss of prime with Hexane, Methylene Chloride, and other light solvents
- Combination prime-purge valve / “T” / outlet (1/8″)
- Additional outlet check valve to prevent backflow during priming
- All-stainless steel internal fluid path (except pistons, check valves, and seals)
- Fluid path totally isolated from electrical components
- Interactive digital keypads, RS-232 control and monitoring
- EZChrom driver available
The SFT-Flash 150 Binary pump is designed to meet the requirements of most Flash Chromatography applications with high flow rate gradients. Standard features include digital keypad control and RS-232 interface.
The optional SCU 470 allows for rapid control of the two pumps in both isocratic and gradient mode. Additionally the pumps can be controlled by EZ Start data acquisition software.
Precise flow delivery over wide range
The SFT-Flash 150 Binary is 2 single head, positive displacement (piston) pumps that delivers precise flow rates up to 300 ml/min isocratic and 150 ml/min in a gradient mode. Flow accuracy can be optimized for various solvents using the calibration feature built into the pump’s front panel.
High performance at an affordable price
Superior to gear, diaphragm, and peristaltic pumps, the SFT-Flash 150 Binary uses HPLC pump technology, providing greater performance at an affordable price.
|Flow Rate||5.0 – 150.0 ml/min for each head|
|Maximum Pressure||200 psi|
|Flow Accuracy||+/ – 3% (10 – 150 ml/min.)
Note: Use of calibration feature may be necessary.
|Dimensions||7.0″ W x 12.0″ D x 7.5”H 18 x 31 x 19 cm|
|Weight||20 lbs. / 44 kg|
|FLASH 150 Binary Gradient, High Flow Pump For Flash Chromatography and Purification||120995|