SFT-Ultra High Pressure Pump (18,000 psi)
For High Throughput HPLC and Column Packing
Standard Features & Options
- Stainless Steel fluid path
- Dual pump heads, cam-driven with single stepper motor dive
- AutoPrime™ one button toggles flow rate to maximum for rapid solvent change
- Front keypad control LCD display with (pressure, flow, set points, etc.) Analytical
- Front keypad control, w/LED display (pressure, flow, set points, etc.) CP
- Advanced solvent recompression algorithms in analytical pump
- Electronic pressure transducer
- Outlet filter (bulkhead mount)
- Quick Set software for CP pump
- Available in Kit-Form for OEM applications
The SFT-Ultra High Pressure Digital Pump has been specifically designed for Analytical to high speed, high resolution Chromatography applications, in addition a constant pressure version has been developed to allow packing of particle in the 1 micron to 10 micron range. The analytical unit provides flow rates from 0.001 to 5.000 ml/min, with flow settings in 1 µl increments (18,000 psi.) The Packing pump has flow range settings from 0.001 to 12ml/min with flow controlled by the pressure setting. Pulse-free flow in the analytical pump is guaranteed by using advanced solvent recompression algorithms and automatic pressure compensation which provides unmatched performance for the most demanding applications.
The SFT-Ultra HP drive offers a linear cam and pressure compensation to provide accurate flow in the most demanding chromatography applications at normal HPLC pressures all the way to 18,000 psi.
The use of modern digital stepper motor technology and high performance mechanical design provide accurate flow rates and pressures over the entire performance range. In addition, all SFT pumps come with a 1-year warranty.
Standard controls include RS-232 serial communication port (for complete control and pump status monitoring) and Run/Stop inputs. Also standard are remote frequency & remote voltage controls and real-time pressure monitoring with user selected high and low pressure limits. The SFT-Ultra HP column packing pump comes with Quick set software for unmatched control of the packing process.
The SFT-Ultra HP Digital Pump is offered as a freestanding unit or in kit-form for OEM applications.
|Flow rates||0.001 – 12.000 ml/min||0.001 – 5.000 ml/min|
|Pressure||18,000 psi||18,000 psi|
|Pulsation||+/ – .75% from 3000 -18,000 psi||+/ – .75% from 3000 -18,000 psi|
|Pressure Accuracy||+/ – 2% of full scale pressure||+/ – 2% of full scale pressure|
|Flow Accuracy||< +/ –1% at 1ml/min 10,000 psi with Methanol||< +/ –1% at 1ml/min 10,000 psi with Methanol|
|Flow Precision||0.5% RSD on >30 sec. average flows||0.5% RSD on >30 sec. average flows|
|Dimensions||5.5″ high x 10.375″ wide x 17.5″ deep||5.5″ high x 10.375″ wide x 17.5″ deep|
|Weight||30 lbs||30 lbs|
Standard Controls & Options
- RS-232 Serial Com Port for Complete Control & Status Monitoring
- Run/stop Inputs (5 volt TTL type)
- Remote 0 – 10 volt & remote 0 – 10 kHz Flow Rate Control Input
- Pressure monitoring (via transducer) with user selected upper/lower pressure limits
- Process Control Option:
Constant Flow: User selectable flow rate set point.
Flow accuracy maintained across the pressure range.
Constant Pressure: User selectable pressure set point.
Pump flow rate auto-adjusts to maintain pressure.
|SFT-Analytical Ultra High Pressure Pump||U05SNX01|
|SFT-Constant Pressure Ultra High Pressure Pump||F05SNXP1-SP1|